Monday, July 2, 2007

Shane Olson --Senior Animator and UnicycleGuy



Talk about a riot. Shane is creative guy who rides a unicycle like I walk. Shane hooked me up with my current job and I give him monthly installments for doin so. Another blog guy who I knew long before I had actually met him and its a blast to work with someone so talented in so many areas. Shane is someone who you should get to know if your in this industry as hes a dedicated "somebatch".

Hes been in the industry 11 years ( started as a modeler and became an animator) and worked at Saffire, Acclaim, Amaze, GlyphX, Incognito and now Fall Line where he beats people for a living.

Check out his work here:
http://shaneolson.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Marco Bucci said...

excellent.

dobby said...

man! i want to meet with you, but i'm so far away...:-)

Marco Bucci said...

hey mel, you goin to the san diego con? You can meet a ton of people there and keep posting on here!

milo said...

Still waiting for more animators! :OP Great blog bro!! I wish I could meet some animators and stuff! Someday. :OP I'm still waiting for more! :OP

Alexiev said...

Muy simpatico hermano...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar