Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Brandon Plagemann -- Character Rigger




A fine and upstanding citizen in the community of artist. I feel bad cause I really didnt get to know Brandon as well as I wouldve liked to have. As soon as I got to know him , I up and bailed. Brandon sat kitty corner from me in "dead heat alley" where we had a "cessna" sounding fan that cooled us down. He help participate in a weekly bashing of Mitch which always made for fun days. I hope that I get the chance to work with him again. Keep on rockin there Brandon!

"This is my first job in the industry, so I've only just begun. I graduated from school in Wisconsin and another in Florida specailizing on the technical side of art such as rigging. Currently, that is what I'm working on along with some animations."

Not sure if this is what you wanted. If you need some more info or different, just let me know.

Brandon "

No comments: