Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Paul Grimshaw -- Animator/XSI Deviant



Now dont let that smile fool you...I was tryin to hold perfectly still cause Paul has military skills as well. He can kill you 500 ways with a nerf football.

Paul is a Vet in this industry and Im honored to have been in the trenches with such a talent. Want to see amazing watch him in XSI. I left a skidmark in astonishment. Paul has a vast knowledge base and is kind enough to share it with you, all you have to do is ask. Over and over and over again....Just kiddin Paul. I know you can find me.

"I dropped out of college as an English major to do video games in 1994. No regrets. I have met the coolest people and learned so much from them. I am an XSI fanatic so don't bring it up in conversation or I won't be able to help myself. After 13 years and despite the rollercoaster of financial ups and downs, I still love making art. I couldn't imagine doing anything else. Hopefully I can collaborate with Mel in the future, he rocks. "

I already brought up the XSI Paul. No need to get redundant....


Samples of his works: http://www.pbase.com/pcgrim/paul_demo

1 comment:

Grim said...

Awesome Mel. But about XSI, I wanted to just mention... Nah. PS-If I were any paler, I'd be transparent